* Sunday night February 9th, 1964 belonged to the Beatles, as it did Sunday 9th, 2014. CBS ran a special, recorded the day after the Grammys, saluting the lads from Liverpool, and the enduring impact their performance on The Ed Sullivan ShowÂ has had on America in the 50 years since.
* Shia LaBeouf is giving attendees of this year’s Berlin Film Festival something other than movies to talk about. The actor, who recently said he was stepping back from the limelight a bit following a spot of plagiarism, wore a paper bag over his head and walked out of the press conference for Nymphomaniac 1.Â
* NY Fashion Week continued into the weekend, as it does into the week. South African designer David Tlale presented his solo show, as did the likes of Alexander Wang, Diane von Furstenberg and Prabal Gurung.
* The Lego Movie,Â which seems to have earned rave reviews from all corners, beat out The Monuments Men at the box office this past weekend.
* The Walking Dead returned, after a mid-season break, bringing with it these spoilers.