* The big news coming out of San Diego Comic Con this past weekend (actually late on a Saturday night) is that the next Avengers movie will be called Age of Ultron. Oh – and of course the news that Batman and Superman will team up in the next Warner Bros movie. Christian Bale is not onboard, but Henry Cavill is.
* Royal Baby Watch has gone into overdrive – as Princess Catherine has gone into labour. Boy? Girl? Some don’t care, but many are glued to this pop culture event that gives Britain a third heir in line to the throne.
* After declaring the second verse in New Slaves as the best of all time and scuffling with paparazzi,Â Kanye West this weekend revealed the interactive video for Black SkinheadÂ – the one that was leaked in its unfinished state a few weeks ago.
* Two big concerts – at two major baseball fields – took place this past weekend. Pearl Jam played a dream show (despite the downpour) and debuted new music in Chicago at Wrigley Field, while Jay-Z, sorry Jay Z, and Justin Timberlake performed at Yankee Stadium. Jay and his wife Beyonce also joined in a Trayvon Martin rally in NYC on Saturday.
* Have mercy! Jesse & the Rippers reunited on Jimmy Fallon on Friday night. Full House fans rejoice!