* Rihanna has dropped her latest single, Diamonds, ahead of her 7th album, which is written by Sia, and produced by Stargate (who’ve already produced 4 #1 singles for the singer) and Benny Blanco (Teenage Dream, Tik Tok).
* As JK Rowling prepares to release her new book, The Casual Vacancy tomorrow, she says she’s not sure the work of adult fiction will be for everyone.
* Andy Williams, the man who sang Moon River, has died. We – and Holly Golightly – pay our respects.
* Madonna says calling President Barack Obama onstage at her Washington DC concert on Monday night was her being ‘ironic’.
* After 140 days, The Lone Ranger, starring Johnny Depp, is almost finished filming. Almost.