I’m back! After the madness of SXSW and the travelling and all the woes that go with that, how about some of today’s news worth knowing then…
* Maleficent continues to tease with the release of a new clip and image showing Angelina Jolie’s villain with wings, once upon a time.
* Would you believe the NFL is still harping on about MIA‘s finger flipping from the 2012 Super Bowl? They’re suing for $16.6 million, but she’s got her attorney hitting back with claims that her behaviour wasn’t the first time something salacious happened during America’s biggest football game.
* Darren Aronofsky’s latest film Noah will premiere in Italy tonight, and, according to reports, its star Russell Crowe has been trying to get the Pope to watch the biblical epic inspired by the story of Noah.
* We always knew Kate Winslet was a star, but now the Oscar-winning actress has one to prove it. Kate was given a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Monday, with her Divergent co-star Shailene Woodley on hand.
* The Rolling Stones have postponed the first date of their Australian tour, after the very sad news that Mick Jagger’s girlfriend, designer L’Wren Scott died in an apparent suicide on Monday.