Hello from Los Angeles, where I’m here to talk to Cameron Diaz and Jason Segal about aÂ little Sex Tape they made…Â
* Christian Bale plays Moses in Ridley Scott’s upcoming epic, Exodus: Gods and Kings, and we get to see a glimpse of him in this biblical role in the trailerÂ that’s just been released. Bale stars alongside an almost unrecognizable Joel Edgerton as they battle it out over the releasing of slaves. The film is due out in December, while Scott has said he’s going to tackle another Bible story again soon – this time, David and Goliath.
* While we were sleeping/running/watching Orange is the New BlackÂ JK RowlingÂ wrote a new Harry Potter story on her site Pottermore, which catches up with the cast of characters in the form of a gossip column, seven years after the last Potter book. This thrilled many fans, so understandably, the site crashed on Tuesday when it was published.
* The UN Women’s site crashed too, under the weight of the news that Emma Watson is going to be taking up a role in promoting gender equality as a Goodwill Ambassador. Executive directorÂ Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka (who happens to be an upstanding South African woman) says the young actress embodies all the values of UN Women.
* The Global Citizen FestivalÂ has consistently managed to secure big names for its Central Park concerts, but this year is going to even more spectacular. Jay Z, No Doubt and Tiesto will be headlining. If that isn’t incentive enough for fans to support the Global Poverty Project, but getting involved and sharing useful information, then, I guess I don’t know what is!
* Crosby, Stills & Nash…and Fallon. As part of their promotion for theÂ release of an audio box set with 40 previously unreleased tracks, CSN joined Jimmy Fallon for a re-working of Iggy Azalea’s Fancy,Â with Jimmy ‘guesting’ as Neil Young. CSN has said they’ll more than likely be recording a new album early next year, so the influential singers look like they still have more to give for years to come.