* It has the potential to be a genius move – Wu Tang Clan are planning to release just one copy of a secret album that’s been recorded with producer and extended family member Tarik “Cilvaringz” Azzougarh. The idea is to tour the one-of-a-kind album, Once Upon a Time in Shaolin, which will be housed in a box designed by British-Moroccan artist Yahya, and then sell it for a one-of-a-kind price. For the rest of us plebs, there’ll be the group’s 20th anniversary album, A Better Tomorrow, which will be available this July.
* Mila Kunis and Channing Tatum are our new heroes in the upcoming film from the siblings Lana and Andy Wachowski, who last gave us Cloud Atlas. This time, Jupiter Ascending is an original story from the duo – still, of course, along the science fiction side of things. It comes out in July.
* CinemaCon has been taking place in Vegas, where the studios have been showing sneak preview footage of films coming out in the next couple of months, like 50 Shades of Gray, Spider-Man 2, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and more have been shown. Former Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences head, the late Tom Sherak, was also remembered at a tribute dinner.
* Oprah has announced she’ll be hitting the road – the TV tycoon will take her The Life You Want tour from Atlanta to 7 more locations around the US. Having seen her speak a few times live, it’s pretty hard to walk away uninspired from an Oprah A-Ha moment.
* A letter by Pulitzer Prize-winning author Harper Lee, in which the To Kill a Mockingbird writer explains why she never gives interviews, will go under the hammer in Los Angeles today. (Good reason, but it doesn’t stop some of us from trying…)