* Skyfall is setting up to become the highest grossing Bond film at the international box office, despite not opening in China yet (due to open there in January), as well as domestically in the US, having just crossed the $100 million mark in four days.
* Madonna ended her NY tour on Tuesday night in Madison Square Garden where she got fans to throw money on stage for Superstorm Sandy victims. Earlier in the day, she also took her star power to the Rockaways to see the damage for herself.
* As if they weren’t big enough already, One Direction will be getting the 3D movie treatment from Super Size Me director Morgan Spurlock, as announced during their appearance on the Today Show in NYC, to the shrieks of the 15 000 girls that packed into Rockefeller Plaza.
* The man who made the underage sexual allegation against the voice of Elmo, actor Kevin Walsh, has since retracted his claim.
* And there’s no reason not to love Channing Tatum – so we don’t mind that People Magazine has named him the Sexiest Man Alive for 2012. He’s taking over the reigns ever so dutifully from Bradley Cooper.