* Pink! is the new face of CoverGirl makeup – and a great one at that. She joins the likes of Sofia Vergara, Queen Latifah, Drew Barrymore, Ellen DeGeneres and Team USA Olympic athletes Jennifer Kessy and Marlen Esparza.
* Lady Gaga has revealed the title of her new album – ARTPOP. In capital letters, yes. No word yet on a release date, but some fans have already heard some new material through sneak previews and car stereos.
* Baz Luhrmann’s highly-anticipated film The Great Gatsby has been moved to release next year.
* The first pics of Daniel Day-Lewis in Steven Spielberg’s historical drama Lincoln are out.
* Mercury Prize winners The xx ended their US tour with an intimate set on Staten Island on Monday night. They also released two more new songs into the music ether.