* Michael J Fox will make his long-awaited return to TV, in a sitcom that incorporates his real-life Parkinsons condition, which is set to air next year.
* Director Tony Scott’s family has said the reports of him having inoperable brain cancer are not true. Authorities say it will more than likely take weeks to complete the investigation into the filmmaker’s death.
* Rosie O’Donnell had a heart attack and says she’s “lucky to be here”.
* Phyllis Diller, the irrepressible, inimitable actress died on Monday at the age of 95. Meanwhile, Olympian Usain Bolt turns 26 today.
* P!nk talks about her road to stardom, and hitting her stride in the second decade of her career in her Billboard cover story.