* Aside from actual late-night reruns of Seinfeld, Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee is one of my favourite shows to watch. The web series created by Jerry Seinfeld premiered last year, featuring guests like Larry David, Carl Reiner and former Seinfeld co-star Michael Richards. Season 2 premiered on Wednesday, and Seinfeld spoke to NPR about how the series still feels like a personal outing with friends from the business.
* Ever-generous, Oprah has made a $12 million donation to the new Smithsonian Museum of Black History and Culture. It’s the largest donation the museum, which is expected to open in late 2015, has received. The planned $500 million building is being constructed on a five-acre site next to the Washington Monument on the National Mall.
* It’s Naomi Watts‘ next big role and a trailer for Diana has just been released. Showing scenes from the late princess’ life – including escaping from paparazzi and walking through a landmine-strewn field, the trailer doesn’t feature her voice yet, just the actress’ likeness in playing “an icon, adored by millions.” The film is due out in the UK in September, with the rest of the world release dates still being finalized.
* Robert Pattinson can now add Dior Man to his list of credentials post-Twilight. The British actor has been chosen as the new face of Christian Dior’s Homme fragrance, joining the likes of Charlize Theron, Natalie Portman and Alain Delon who’ve all used their beautiful features to promote Dior products. A full print and TV campaign is due out in September, while Robert continues to make new movies.
* Grammy-award-winning band Mumford & Sons‘ bassist Ted Dwane is currently receiving emergency treatment for a blood clot on his brain. The group, which is due to headline Glastonbury at the end of the month, has postponed shows as a result. Wishing the bearded band-member a speedy recovery.