* It may still be a few days before we know what killed actor Cory Monteith, as Monday’s autopsy may prove to be inconclusive. In the meantime, there have been some touching tributes to him, like this one from NPR.
* True Blood has been renewed for a seventh season. The show is doing incredibly well, despite the hiccup of losing showrunner Alan Ball before this season hit the airwaves. It’s averaging better than 10 million an episode across all plays.
* David Bowie’s new music video – for Valentine’s Day – is far more tame than the previous two off of The Next Day. Pleasant, even!
* Justin Timberlake announced the first single off the follow-up to The 20/20 Experience. Take Back the Night has, understandably, already courted controversy for its title, which even I, as a foreigner in this country, know is the name of a sexual assault awareness group.
* And if you haven’t yet seen it, watch Rooney Mara’s ad with her Girl With the Dragon Tattoo director David Fincher for Calvin Klein. It’s her first foray into the designer perfume world, in which she does a lot of running around town.