* The Arctic Monkeys won 2 prizes at this year’s Brit Awards, which were, for the first time, streamed live online. The Sheffield rockers performed at the ceremony, along with the likes of Beyonce, Katy Perry and Bruno Mars.
* Sir Elton John, Jack White, Kanye West and Lionel Ritchie are headlining this year’s Bonnaroo festival, making the festival sound like it’s going to be an eclectic mix of an experience.
* Staying with music, Apple announced its iTunes Festival will be setting up at this year’s SXSW – Coldplay will open the music portion of the conference/festival. We’re still waiting on the announcement about who the Keynote music speaker will be…Any chance we’ll get Bono or Sir Paul McCartney??
* The cast of the new Fantastic Four reboot has yet to be confirmed, but it looks as though Miles Teller (who had an excellent year at Sundance earlier), Kate Mara (currently shining in House of Cards), Michael B. Jordan (Fruitvale Station‘s breakout star) and Jamie Bell (Billy Elliot) will be the ones playing the Marvel superheroes.
* Tori Amos is preparing to release her 13th studio album, which has the very Amos-esqe title of Unrepentant Geraldines. It’s due out in May, and the cover art shows off her appreciation for visual arts too.
[Pic: Brit Awards]