* One of the most influential festivals on the music circuit kicks off today – CMJ – with loads of emerging and established musicians looking to win over new fans.
* Talk about a (girl) power – Tina Fey and Amy Poehler will host next year’s Golden Globes ceremony.
* It’s being called one of the most daring art heists – 7 paintings, including ones from Picasso and Matisse, were stolen from a Dutch museum in the early hours of Tuesday.
* Scarlett Johansson, Eva Longoria and Kerry Washington call out Romney on abortion in an ad directed by When Harry Met Sally‘s Rob Reiner.
* And in case you missed it, Brad Pitt channels Chanel No.5 in this new commercial.
The Walkmen pic: CMJ.com