Entertainment Express: Taylor Swift, CMJ, Eve Ensler, Prince Harry, Avril Lavigne
* CMJ, New York’s well-known festival of new music talent has revealed its line-up for this October’s event. Kimbra, Com Truise and The Walkmen are among the artists that’ll showcase their work.
* Taylor Swift has made digital history, with her latest single We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together selling more than 623 000 paid-for downloads in the first week of release.
* In case you missed it, read Eve Ensler’s personal, powerful letter to Todd Akin, the Republican member of the US House of Representatives, who coined the term “legitimate rape”.
* London’s V&A Museum will play host to an exhibition of memorable movie costumes later this year – from Dorothy to Darth Vadar.
* Nude pictures of Prince Harry on a jaunt to Las Vegas this weekend have surfaced – cuing a lot of jokes about him displaying his crown jewels. The Palace has not commented about the pics specifically, but it’s been confirmed they definitely are of the prince, third in line to the crown.
And in another piece of unrelated gossip news – Avril Lavigne and Nickelback frontman Chad Kroeger are engaged. Both are Canadian rockers, who came together to write music, but many still find the pairing surprising.